Happy Wednesday fellow writers!
Whew, it has been another chaotic week for this girl! I have been on the house hunt for almost a week now, rushing around after working hours to find the perfect home. It has been hectic! I haven’t been getting in until after nine in the evenings, so you can imagine how I have been scurrying around trying to keep to my normal, daily routine. 🙂
Here is the breakdown for the first part of the week!
Monday- I managed to get out 129 words toward my short story. **WOO HOO** I also wrote out some more ‘future’ ideas, hoping to eventually get around to them. 🙂
Tuesday- Yesterday wasn’t very promising. Due to my exhaustion and inability to focus, I wrote for 20 minutes and crashed! (I did manage to get en entire 8 hours of sleep last night)
Wednesday- Today has been a little better. I get an hour for lunch and wrote for 45 minutes of it! After work, I plan on writing up this week’s blog and hope to work on my story a little more. This has been the longest short story to write!! 🙂
After a lot of consideration, I have decided to tweak my goals just a little! Reality is a little crazy for me right now, but I am determined to find a good routine.
1. Instead of forcing an hour of writing every evening, I am going to shoot for 100 words per day! I’ve discovered that is an easier feat! Slowly yet surely…
2. I will keep my blog posting to twice a week; however, they may not fall on Mondays and Fridays. Plus, I’ve decided to do an author feature (either weekly or bi-weekly). **This excludes my ROW80 updates and Six Sentence Sunday posts**
3. I’m still shooting for the completion of my story! (I know, pathetic!) The timing is still uncertain. 🙂
4. I plan on writing 2 more flash fictions. One is already in the works!
5. I’m going to be commenting more on other blog sites and doing more with RTs on Twitter! I love to interact with other writers, so please feel free to follow me on Twitter ( I FOLLOW BACK) or look me up on Facebook.
As for my fellow ROW80ers, I do read your check-ins and try to keep up with other posts. I apologize if I haven’t commented very much! I try to catch up throughout the week via Android, so commenting can get a little tedious!!
I am so proud of everyone who is maintaining their goals! Mixing writing into reality can become a challenge!! Kudos to all!